• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Billetflow IRS Brace?

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
Its my belief that that the IRS Brace's primary function is to add much needed support to the weak diff covers and it doesn't cure wheel hop. IMO one of the best defenses against wheel hop is being very intuned to your car and how is reacts. And the first sign of wheel hop. LIFT YOUR FOOT!

JMO

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Flatliner said:
Most of us here have them... stregthens. Get rid of wheel hop, no, but you can pick up some DR's and bye-bye wheel hop!

1st...nice bike

2nd.....With my experince i have 315 BFG drag radials. They do not prevent wheel hop.

3rd. I cracked my differental cover and the only thing keeping everything inside and together was the brace.

Trust us. It's worth the money.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
cobravenom39 said:
I have one, and haven't had any problems.

There is a cure for wheel hop as I don't have ANY: Subframes, IRS Brackets, IRS bushings, 335 Hoosier DR's, correct size IRS bolts, and coil over shocks. I don't even remember what wheel hop feels like, not even in rain.

You drive with your Hoosiers in the rain? :eek:

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
CobraChris08 said:
1st...nice bike
2nd.....With my experince i have 315 BFG drag radials. They do not prevent wheel hop.
3rd. I cracked my differental cover and the only thing keeping everything inside and together was the brace.

Trust us. It's worth the money.

Thanks for the compliments... we should go out some time, the girl has her own too.

...then let me rephrase, buy some MT DR's= NO WHEEL HOP, but need to be on a 17" rim as of now. I may have 2 chrome ones for sale within the next week.

Many hard runs and no issues here... :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info