• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

03 cobra + KB - oil = Expensive Noises

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Well I meet up with chris (cobrachris08) at streets of woodfeild...we shot the shit for awhile, i asked him if he wanted a ride in a 600 hp KB cobra, he said hell yea and we were off. I did a 1,2,3 gear rip and was turning back into street when werid noises started to come from my engine, first I thought maybe I blew the motor (it's one leg in the junk yard already) but It didn't sound that bad. So I park it and go for the oil in the KB, I take a closer look and it is just under the Middle "safe" area. So I said screw called Triple A and had her towed home for free :headbang: (the only plus of the night). (chris instert cobra getting towed, pictures here :clap: )

I already had some 50W redline on order from summit because I knew I didn't have any oil left from the KB kit. Anyways It get here today. I filled up the blower, drained the blower of oil, refilled again and started her up only to here those damn expensive noises still there! :dunno: :dunno: I still maybe thought it was the engine, so I took of the blower belt started her up and the noise was gone. BTW, I did free hand spin the blower, and everything seemed ok but what the hell do I no? :dunno:

Anywho, after all of the problems with da cobra I get another, I just hope I can Charm KB into a free rebuilt :argue: or it's gonna be $700 outta my pocket :alcoholic

The blower is coming off tomorrow and is getting next day shipped to KB, If something like "broken" pictures will be taken :bigok:

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Insert tow pic

Sonypictures7555.jpg

hahahahah. Fix that hunk of junk and lets hit streets 2night.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info