• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Leaky UPR shifter

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
Yeah its leaking up past the ball. If you move the shifter back and forth it actually will push some fluid up and through with the car off. So with it on and warm I assume more would come through especially on a fun run. Not that impressed with that aspect. I added some more grease and will check on it in a week. If it still leaks im going to buy an MGW.

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
01Cobra said:
Yeah its leaking up past the ball. If you move the shifter back and forth it actually will push some fluid up and through with the car off. So with it on and warm I assume more would come through especially on a fun run. Not that impressed with that aspect. I added some more grease and will check on it in a week. If it still leaks im going to buy an MGW.

buy it anyways I hear they are AWESOME :headbang: I have the PRO 5.0 its OK I guess but nothing compared to the MGW.

BTW...If you dont fill the void with a huge ass glob then it may still leak. Dont be afraid to put alot on all the way to the top of the lever socket, it wont hurt anything :D

Later :alcoholic

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info