• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Best drag only tire

B

Boost12

To get any good short times you will need some kind of 16 inch wheel and tire combo in my opinion. But on my cousins cobra I was cutting 1.6 60fts on 17 inch ET street Radials at the track. His car is 100% stock suspension and the car made 617 whp. But to go 1.5s or better on 17s would be hard

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Cobra Jack said:
got link?

http://www.diamondracingwheels.com/

I was exploring this option, but I went with Bogarts instead. With the Whipple, or possibly the new 2.6 KB :rolleyes: .......... 28" Hoosier slick is the only way to fly. Hook great for me @ 6500 RPM launches, I think you were at the track that day, they hooked well enough to destroy my 33 spline POSI :lmao:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info