• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Speedo/Gear/whatever! HELP!!!

TaintedSnake01

Tainted Racing
Aug 14, 2005
Ok so today i was on my way to work. and I was on I-65 and i looked down at my speedo and it said i was doing 100mph at 3 k rpm. This is way off. normally i would be doing 80mph at 3k in 5th gear. How could my speedo be 20mph off??? I have a 4.10 and my speedo is calculated right for that gear. I am clueless on what is wrong. Any ideas on what could cause this? Do you think it could be the heat thats causing this??

When i got behind work i stopped and shut the car off and started it back up and drove to the parking lot and it was fine. should i be worried?? what can i do to fix it?

thanks
Mike

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• TaintedSnake01
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list