• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

custom seats

MONSTER

I love my Lightning!
Jun 4, 2006
Well lets see some pics. I went to the drive in theater friday night. All I can say is I'm glad the console went up :biggthump my wife was happy the console went up too :biggthump . Also how is the passenger side done considering the passenger seat is one big seat. Do you have to cut into it?

whitemare

Regular
Aug 31, 2006
i used to belong to fordtruckworld.com a lot of guys cut the lightning seats down made them into buckets and installed the expedition consoles .there are two types of consoles one is a narow top for seats with arm rests the other no arm rests i believe the new expys have that .before i bought my cobra i had a98 ford pu in which i put a console in its a great mod ,the consoles run a couple hundred on ebay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info