• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Check This Out!!!!

1BADSNAKE

BAR-NONE
Jun 26, 2006
SonicBlur said:
Wait a minute....did you go to Streets of Woodfield a while ago and almost got busted on 290 by a state trooper? If so, I was the Cobra getting off the on-ramp from Thorndale...we cruised in together but then you disappeared.

Either way, that is a NICE-ass Cobra!!!

-Mike
What a coincidence! I was telling my buddy the same thing and said remember that time we went up to streets and thought that cop was gonna get us....."i was speeding" :eek:h: but didnt get pulled over so thats all that matters, but i did say that guy with the SB COBRA WAS SONICBLUR. Noticed the bbs wheels they look sick! :headbang: THANKS SONIC!

-OBIE

1BADSNAKE

BAR-NONE
Jun 26, 2006
ubnsmkd03 said:
i went and saw that car!!! did rich and eric hook you up??? i was just there yesterday looking at a lighting was thinking of trading the cobra in for it...

YEH! ERIC HOOKED IT UP! I know Art the owner through my cousin at friendly ford in roselle. Thats funny u want the lightning cause it was a chick who had that car and traded it in for my old sonic blue gt. Very weird how things get around! :D

superman

COME & SEE
May 9, 2006
yea i probly wont.... man when i went there to see your cobra you have now i almost bought that but girlfriend wanted to cut my balls off i got to stay away from there... that red one they had forever i dont really like it tho.... if you dont mind me asking how much did you end up picking up cobra for?

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
BLUEDEVIL said:
What a coincidence! I was telling my buddy the same thing and said remember that time we went up to streets and thought that cop was gonna get us....."i was speeding" :eek:h: but didnt get pulled over so thats all that matters, but i did say that guy with the SB COBRA WAS SONICBLUR. Noticed the bbs wheels they look sick! :headbang: THANKS SONIC!

-OBIE
Yeah, that was me, LOL!! I was hoping you'd find us in the back so we would have informed you about our little ChicgaoSVT club. I'm glad you made it!! That car is friggin awesome, bro!!

-Mike

1BADSNAKE

BAR-NONE
Jun 26, 2006
ubnsmkd03 said:
yea i probly wont.... man when i went there to see your cobra you have now i almost bought that but girlfriend wanted to cut my balls off i got to stay away from there... that red one they had forever i dont really like it tho.... if you dont mind me asking how much did you end up picking up cobra for?

Yeh! never did like red cars but whoever put the front splitter on that red cobra killed the whole car! Well with my trade in i got the cobra for like 24,600. :headbang: . Got 4,400 back from gt. The lowest he went on that car was 29,000 so that what i got it for. I knew he had some cobras but wasnt interested untill i pulled up and said wholy shit!!!!!!! :eek: There she was in the showroom floor. SO I THINK I GOT HELLA OF A DEAL ON IT! :headbang: :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info