• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Another radio question nobody will answer

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
So ive posted like 3 questions nobody has answered on radios but whatever its worth a shot. I'm replacing my 99 mach 460 headunit with the 03 style 6 disc changer. I've got everything swapped out and it fits in like a dream and the only thing holding me back is the speakers. I got two adapters so the unit powers on, retains memory, etc. The only thing that dont work are the speakers. I got the amps to power on also, but no sound. There is an square black connector that plugs right into the headunit that i assume are the pre-outs for the amp, but no sound still. anyone care to shed some light on the mysterious black connector with the thick gray cable?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• BlownVenom01
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list