• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Got my car back from Speed Inc!

shanker

Amateur Expert
Mar 14, 2004
I dropped it off for a 2.76/BF idlers, BF IRS bracket, MAF, Raptor Shift light, and a Predator tune. I asked for a conservative tune because I just wanted it quicker for me and not because I race for money or care about times.

458.3 twhp/458.5 rwtq at 80 degrees and 23% humidity. Thats good enough for me.

I didnt get too many chances to jump on it because everyone in the area decided to get on the road and get in front of me. Good thing I have the shift light because that tach moves FAST!

My last mod will be a ChicagoSVT banner for the windshield if Carl and I can ever remember to remind each other. If I break something I'll replace it with something better but I am not modding it anymore.

Thanks Larry and gang!

blubyu

TCG Elite Member
Nov 7, 2004
shanker said:
I dropped it off for a 2.76/BF idlers, BF IRS bracket, MAF, Raptor Shift light, and a Predator tune. I asked for a conservative tune because I just wanted it quicker for me and not because I race for money or care about times.

458.3 twhp/458.5 rwtq at 80 degrees and 23% humidity. Thats good enough for me.

I didnt get too many chances to jump on it because everyone in the area decided to get on the road and get in front of me. Good thing I have the shift light because that tach moves FAST!

My last mod will be a ChicagoSVT banner for the windshield if Carl and I can ever remember to remind each other. If I break something I'll replace it with something better but I am not modding it anymore.

Thanks Larry and gang!

Congrats, now your going to need the "new tire" mod after you burn up the current ones.

SVT SPEED 04

TCG Elite Member
Jun 9, 2004
hj16 said:
Thats a pretty conservative tune fo shizzle. I bet with a stronger tune it has 465/480 in it...while still being perfectly safe.

The tune is not conservative as to running no timing. We just dont run the cars on edge..... The car made good power for the mods and being 80 degrees and humid.

We have 20 degrees of peak timing in the car which is safe. I don't see leaving much power on the table at this level.

Matt... glad that you are pleased with the setup. I thought it turned out well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info