• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

I put the stock catback on (Dan did for me)

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
I had the earplugs since 1995. I was a guitar playin' headbanger so I bought them for those loud rock concerts to protect my hearing. The stupid thing is, my hearing has already been damaged from jamming with other muscians in tight enclosed spaces with LOUD amplifiers.

The stock exhaust is only temporary until I buy a set of pipes that actually have mufflers (not stingers, not magnapaks, not SLP loudmouths). I will probably get the 14858 Borla so it will still look like the stinger with the tips but will be much quieter.

Flyn high again said:
What's Mike going to do with the earplugs if he keeps the stock exhaust?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
ChicagoMike said:
I had the earplugs since 1995. I was a guitar playin' headbanger so I bought them for those loud rock concerts to protect my hearing. The stupid thing is, my hearing has already been damaged from jamming with other muscians in tight enclosed spaces with LOUD amplifiers.

The stock exhaust is only temporary until I buy a set of pipes that actually have mufflers (not stingers, not magnapaks, not SLP loudmouths). I will probably get the 14858 Borla so it will still look like the stinger with the tips but will be much quieter.

Bassani.

ChicagoMike said:

Mike,

I was in a couple metal bands, used to jam alot, smoked alot of pot, went to all the cool concerts, hung with a few "guitar playin headbangers", one of which had a video on MTV.
But through it all none of them, and I mean NONE of them ever wore any earplugs.................

Mike, I mean this in a respectful way..............STOP with the exhaust already. Spend more time picking out a ring for your G/F.

Lyle

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
dun4791 said:
Mike,

I was in a couple metal bands, used to jam alot, smoked alot of pot, went to all the cool concerts, hung with a few "guitar playin headbangers", one of which had a video on MTV.
But through it all none of them, and I mean NONE of them ever wore any earplugs.................

Mike, I mean this in a respectful way..............STOP with the exhaust already. Spend more time picking out a ring for your G/F.

Lyle

:headbang:

The mullet never lies mike..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info