• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Whatda think???? - wingless and side scoops

Bullitt-1469-

Regular
Jun 11, 2005
Trying to copy huh? looks good tho do it, I came across a green built on imboc thats wingless and sidescoopless ill try and find it for you if you havent seen it

Attachments

• bullitt3.jpg
    bullitt3.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 162

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Sounds like a good idea to me. I'm already wingless and I have the side scoops sitting in my garage. Lyle and Dan both have the side scoops already. The Bullitt scoops are the way Ford should have done the car. The stock scoops add weight and are fakes. That's rice if you ask me. Bullitt scoops give a clean look to the side of the car.

donkeypunchr

I heart boobs
Sep 1, 2005
10th03cobra said:
Thinking about going wingless and side scoop less just to piss off Carl. How do you guys think it would like like on a silver car?

It would kinda look like a Bullit because of the wheels and it would be silver so I could call it the Silver Bullit :cool:

Input, ideas, or pictures of monkeys????
I used to have this friend in high school and his mom had like a chrome plated vibrator and we called it the silver bullet... :rolleyes:

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
10th03cobra said:
Thinking about going wingless and side scoop less just to piss off Carl. How do you guys think it would like like on a silver car?

It would kinda look like a Bullit because of the wheels and it would be silver so I could call it the Silver Bullit :cool:

Input, ideas, or pictures of monkeys????

I hope you liked my side scoops :headbang: Now you just have to let me get my hands on that rear spoiler that you have :headbang: :dunno: What do you think??? Let me know if your going to get rid of it... Thanks -chad-

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
BOOSTED2V said:
I hope you liked my side scoops :headbang: Now you just have to let me get my hands on that rear spoiler that you have :headbang: :dunno: What do you think??? Let me know if your going to get rid of it... Thanks -chad-

Thanks bud, the bullits scoop look tits... Gonna keep the wing for now, but that could change.

BTW - did you hear me leave down 20??? :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info