• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Need doc papers for my 99

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
When I left the X I forgot to take a few things that were in a box and she tossed them out to be mean since I was leaving her without alot of warning.

Within that box was ALL my paper work for my snake. EVERYTHING :mad: Can I call SVT and have them replace it or am I screwed. I even had a limited edition SVT jacket that was given to me by the dealer :confused:

Yes I know that should have been the first thing I took but I was in a hurry and it was in the attic and I had a total brain fart.

any help would be great.

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
VenomInside said:
Fax them the info [if you have any proof that you had it aka registration etc] anything with a vin and your name..

SVT fax: 313-621-2500

Thats all I got except for the car. Cool I will fax it in the morning. So do they (SVT) contact me with needed info or request money? I have no issues paying to replace anything. Just dont know what to expect since I will be faxing and not speaking with anyone.

Thanks for your help :biggthump

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
99 Stangbanger said:
Thats all I got except for the car. Cool I will fax it in the morning. So do they (SVT) contact me with needed info or request money? I have no issues paying to replace anything. Just dont know what to expect since I will be faxing and not speaking with anyone.

Thanks for your help :biggthump

not sure.. call them up and ask them..800-367-3788

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• 99 Stangbanger
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list