• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

IRS wheel hop issues

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
Wheel hop issues with IRS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any idea's to cure my hop without swapping to a solid?

I have heard that bushing, 18inch rims, and some sort of braces.

I dont have this issue all the time and its not my driving I know that for sure. I have owned over 10 mustangs and I have never had this issue till this 99. I get in my buddies stock 04 Cobra and its smooth. I jump in my 93 cobra and it smooth. I NEED A REAL FIX. Help please

I want this gone

FYI... I have Eibach springs and they helped a bit.

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
hj16 said:
Drag Radials help alot.

Ok.. Drags :burnout: I need em anyways.

BTW... Do you think I can fit 315's or will they be to big and rub? I forget who I talked to at the picnic "red snake" but I think he was running something like that or bigger. Bit buzzed at the time I was talking and listening ect... :alcoholic

Rim Offset?

Oh yea ,I think he said he had to roll his lip on the inner quarters or something to stuff his slicks in :dunno: Man I need to stop drinking I cant remember Squat :eek:h:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info