• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Temp gauge question ?

IMPORTSLAYER

Regular
Mar 10, 2006
I guess its time for new gauges. I was trying to put them off to save for other mods.Its more important to know that all your systems have good gauges so you know you running with a clean bill of health before i start trying to squeez more hp out of it only creating more heat. Thanks for your response.

KrznSVT

Feb 9, 2006
Hey new to Chicago SVT but been around mustangs for a long time. I put in another foglight switch where my coin holder is, and hard wired to turn on my fan. This helped a ton. my car will run cool with the ac on full blast on a 90 degree day. Great for racing or dyno tunning. I think I still have the wireing instructions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info