• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Prediction Dyno numbers May 6th

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Well my car gets Dynoed on Saturday at Speed Inc.

Anybody got any predictions on what I will put down?

Mod List:
2.2 Kenne Bell
4lb lower, 3.10 upper approx 20 psi
Hermann 93/100 Octane mix tune
SCT 2400
JLT high boost CAI with 12" filter
60lbers
BAP at 45% with wire upgrade
RR blower spacer
RR Tensioner
Off road X-pipe with mangaflow cat back
LFP Heat exchanger & LFP radiator
P-Fab tank packed with ice

Also – anybody got a camcorder they can bring to Video it for me? I’ll buy ya lunch or something.

B

Boost12

Dyno #s are such a let down these days because you have the crazy asses on modularfords making like 50 more whp at the same boost level as anyone else but some how they end up making more power. Like Dave king he runs 23 psi and some how he makes like 720ft of tq but yet I have never seen anyone else even close to this. Ok im done ranting but I would say that you would put down anywhere from 575whp to 620whp :biggthump But whatever the case may be dont be mad Jeff just take it to the track and get some real #s on the car :headbang:

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Boost12 said:
Dyno #s are such a let down these days because you have the crazy asses on modularfords making like 50 more whp at the same boost level as anyone else but some how they end up making more power. Like Dave king he runs 23 psi and some how he makes like 720ft of tq but yet I have never seen anyone else even close to this. Ok im done ranting but I would say that you would put down anywhere from 575whp to 620whp :biggthump But whatever the case may be dont be mad Jeff just take it to the track and get some real #s on the car :headbang:

Word, I should be able to get to the track after finals are over next week. :biggthump

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Boost12 said:

+1

B

Boost12

wow 23 degrees is alot of timing for these cars.. I have delt with a few tuners and the only ones that ever go that high are RWTD and whoever you guys use. Everyone else says to stick to 20 and below but I dont see why because RWTD and Herman know what there doing and they use more. With my car on the dyno we added a degree of timing just to see what it would do and the car picked up like 13whp and it was on a hot pull.

B

Boost12

10th03cobra said:
I was gonna run 18" 285/30/ZR 18 street tires, should I throw 17" street tires on?

F1's are so 1.5 years ago :p
no I wouldent even worrie about what wheels you have on. We dyno my car on the 28 inch slicks because thats what the car will be sitting on while drug. Just the way I look at it :burnout:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info