• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

GT500 Video

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
cobravenom39 said:
I'm sorry, every time I see it I think it looks uglier. And the black ground effects look like total shit. It also appears that you can't put wider wheels on it, either. I'll keep mine.
i second that, it reminds me of those ugle ass rockers on the wrxs and shit, the front end of the car looks cool, the rims are fuggle and the ass end is even fugglier, they need to rework alot of that car if you as me

cobraj

TCG Elite Member
Feb 7, 2005
cobravenom39 said:
I'm sorry, every time I see it I think it looks uglier. And the black ground effects look like total shit. It also appears that you can't put wider wheels on it, either. I'll keep mine.

Agreed, if they did something with the black on the bottom and different wheels it would look much better. I like the looks of the saleen and roush better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info