• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

IT's Official, I'm IN The Club

onecobra2fear said:
yes, some were because of me. The work done was good but communication could have been better. Over all I am very pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reggie glad to see you are happy......yes there were some issues but we got them taken care of......it was a long road but now it should be worth it......Reggie's car hawl's a$$.....I drove it with him and it makes some good power for a stock eaton blower with port work.......I do appoligize if you were un able to talk to me on some of the times you phoned in....It is spring time and the office is busier than ever.......All and all you walked away happy and a Cobra running the right way for the first time since you had the Port work on the blower.....and now you are a Member of the 500rwhp+ Club........Reggie Enjoy :biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info