• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Installed Fiore FW Adjuster and Quadrant & Have Some Issues!!

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
The install went just fine id say was pretty easy but my clutch travel is making me kind of angry. Its a pretty new clutch maybe only 2,000 miles on it, spec 3 with fidanza. The adjuster is screwed in all the way to the firewall and the clutch still engages at the top, there is about 1 inch of freeplay if that. Ideally I like my clutch to engage off the floor pretty quickly or even towards the middle but it engages at the top with the adjuster all the way in. Now I tried to pull it out and tighten it and things only were worse, about 1/3 way out there was no freeplay at all, very tight. Please help me out guys, thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Bigturbonotch
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list