• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

N20 for the Win!

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
With the trip to Colorado looming and the very quick loss of 70rwhp new mods are in order. Just figured Id ask for some opinions... car would be on current fuel system setup (stock inj, Focus Pumps) and a MAFX to cover that side of things.

I was thinking either staying upper only and spray a 50 or 75 dry post maf, or 2.90/4lb with a 30 or 50 dry post maf.

Thoughts?

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
hj16 said:
With the trip to Colorado looming and the very quick loss of 70rwhp new mods are in order. Just figured Id ask for some opinions... car would be on current fuel system setup (stock inj, Focus Pumps) and a MAFX to cover that side of things.

I was thinking either staying upper only and spray a 50 or 75 dry post maf, or 2.90/4lb with a 30 or 50 dry post maf.

Thoughts?

I would go with upper only and a bigger shot. A 75 shot might max your pumps though, if not it would be damn close.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Wiked03 said:
I would go with upper only and a bigger shot. A 75 shot might max your pumps though, if not it would be damn close.
I think the Focus Pumps should be okay. Remember... this will be at 5000+ft of elevation. Actual power will be way down. With a 75 on the top of my upper only I dont forsee making more than 530rwhp actual.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
You'll have to data log it to see if your injectors/pumps are sufficient. If you can swing the cash, get the 60lb. injectors so you don't have to tune the car twice if you need them.
Well, after talking to Scott at MileHi, I dont need anything. Since even 600 SAE is only about 480 actual out here :-o

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info