• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Need Discount Code for buy new F-350 tomorrow.

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Tide612 said:
Like the title says i am buy a new 2006 F-350 dually diesel. I was just wondering if anyone knew the number of the code that i am supposed to use. I think it is called A or B code. Please let me know by tonight. Thanks everyone.

well coudln't help you with the code...but i do know some info about those 6.0L, my old man is a engineer for internatiol....

He said they have a lot of problems with the EGR coolers (those big glass pack lookin things between the valve covers and exhaust manifolds). He said if they lose coolant for some odd reason it will more then likly blow the egr cooler due to the temp. change. The motors arn't that yet reaiable.. eaither..the head gaskets and piston are for shit! But im not downing your trunk by no means, i love the new look of them...but when i get ready to buy one im gonna down the 7.3 route. I hope your happy wit it! p.s. If your looking for some upgrades Chip, 5" exhaust etc...i work part-time at hypermax proformance diesel in gilberts, IL and i can give you a little discount.
just let me know

Adrenaline

Puta barata
Mar 19, 2006
dun4791 said:
Discount code?

Ya and like RD SNAKE says those diesels sure wont last too long............probably only 400,000 or 500,00 miles.....................This is the first diesel Ford has ever put in an F series.......

Ford has been using diesels in F-series trucks since the early 80's and it was a 6.9, The 6.0 is way better then the 03/04's ever were,
if you are looking for an X plan let me know I'll hook ya up if thats what you mean by an A code,

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Tide612 said:
Like the title says i am buy a new 2006 F-350 dually diesel. I was just wondering if anyone knew the number of the code that i am supposed to use. I think it is called A or B code. Please let me know by tonight. Thanks everyone.
what dealership are you going to?
If you go to Webb Ford here in Indiana I may be able to work out a good deal for you :biggthump

They were great to deal with, 3rd car we've bought there,
I work with the general manager (you can drop my name)
PM me if you are interested :biggthump

Adrenaline said:
Ford has been using diesels in F-series trucks since the early 80's and it was a 6.9, The 6.0 is way better then the 03/04's ever were,
if you are looking for an X plan let me know I'll hook ya up if thats what you mean by an A code,

Look at the miles in my post, do you know what irony is?

Where do you work for Ford at?

Lyle

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info