• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

help me

SVT827

Svt827
Mar 5, 2006
hey guys,
i just bought this kit for my lightning, it has a new throttle body aem brute force intake, programmer spark plugs quick change pulley kit, and a new belt
where can i go to get the pulley kit plugs and belt installed that won't rape me? i'm very picky with (i use to work at pep boys so i know what would happen) any suggestions let me know..
and next week there is a illness meeting where is it? and can i go, i wasnt to join that club too

03lightning

boot scootin boogey
Jul 1, 2005
speed inc is a fantastic shop to do business with there is also sutton high performance tuning in joliet and im sure finish line performance could do it to but i would take it to speed if possible
i havent had anything done at sutton so i cant say about their service but ive heard nothing but good things

Wiked L

Wiked03's Bitch
Apr 1, 2004
SVT827 said:
hey guys,
i just bought this kit for my lightning, it has a new throttle body aem brute force intake, programmer spark plugs quick change pulley kit, and a new belt
where can i go to get the pulley kit plugs and belt installed that won't rape me? i'm very picky with (i use to work at pep boys so i know what would happen) any suggestions let me know..
and next week there is a illness meeting where is it? and can i go, i wasnt to join that club too

I'm not sure I am going to go to the Illnes get together but here is the linky to the other linkies with information :D
http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/calendar.php3?do=getinfo&e=37&day=2006-3-26&c=1
You should definatly sign up on NLOC.
And I would definatly recomend Speed Inc. or Sutton they can help you out!

SVT827

Svt827
Mar 5, 2006
i ended up doing everything put the plugs on good friday.. the thing cooks i can't wait to get some more money so i can get it dynoed.. i had it dynoed the day before and it came in at 373 not bad for stock but this kit i suppose to add a 131 to the rear wheels will see i highly doubt it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info