• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

need help guys and gals wanna lower the 03 cobra what springs wil give it a good look

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
I used the Steeda Sport springs.

cobra08.jpg

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
ExplorerThis said:
Dude....If I know you well enough....you'll want the H&R SS ones....or the Kenny brown ones....which be hard to get ahold off
This man knows what he's talking about...H&R Super Sports or Kenne Brown's are the way to go.

This is the H%R Super Sports with front Maximum Motorsport Isoalators and stock isolators in the rear. I wouldn't change a thing!

DSC01047-sharp-640.jpg

-Mike

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
You people really got guts....I lowered a trans an once and hit all kinds of stuff. Tore up my trans pan and bottomed out all the time with a supposedly a "reasonable" lowered amount. I would be more concerened with keeping my ability to travel off the road to avoid any one of the 50,000 ididots we have to travel with on any given day.

I mean really folks....when do you need that kind of handling, and are the looks really more important than safety? Just a couple of things to think about.

I love the look, and I want it, but "I'm" tooooo chicken.

Just my .2 cents. If ya got the balls...God bless ya.

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
Well, my car is pretty low, and I will admit that I do scrape here and there. However, it's not as bad as one would think. The only time I scrape is when I hit a huge dip or crack in the road (and that's rarely beacuse I do my damnedest to avoid that) and on huge speed bumps. The H&R's seem pretty firm and only travel a small amount. I think people hear stories, majority of which are over-exaggerated. Bottom line, my car is quite low and seldom do I have a problem or curse myself out for lowering it. Worth every penny in my book.

-Mike

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info