• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

MAFia or SCT BA 2400

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
The MAFia will be able to handle your future power level but I dont know if it will have the low end resolution to keep your cars idle and low rpm driving decent while being adjusted to higher power levels. Another thing you will start having to be concerned about is pulling vaccum before the TB now. When your making as much boost as you will be here soon your CAI selection becomes critical so as to avoid pulling vacuum and thus losing power because of it. I forget what size the 03 Cobra stock MAS is but I would figure it is not 90mm. Just a few things to think about. If I were you I would probably sell the MAF.ia/ stock MAS and get the BA2400 for peace of mind on both issues.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Wiked03 said:
Suit yourself, but the SCT is not really an upgrade from the MAFia... just a different way of accomplishing the same goal.

Here is James from RWTD's opinion on the matter...
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/453294-post8.html

Thanks Carl, it looks like its not worth the time and $$$ to swap then I guess. I have to talk to Herman about a Temp tune anyways so I will get his input oniit.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
They serve the same purpose and do it equally well.

get which one is cheaper.

I have the Mafia which I bought used but never used.

I've had no issues tuning my car with the SCT pro racer's package and the Mafia

plus it rhymes with my last name...

so keep it, or else

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info