• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

trouble codes

onecobra2fear

Regular
Sep 29, 2004
my mods are:

NGK ix7 gap @ .32, DC cia, accufab throttle body, steg stage IV w/ 2.8 stock lowers, elec. water pump, MAFia setting #2 and a RWTD tune.

After installing the plugs and my ported blower I drove my car home about 2 miles, I installed my tune and have not driven my car since. I have four trouble code that has appeared. I erased them and ran the car only in the garage with no problem, I turn the car off and when I start it agian the codes are back. Is this because I did not drive the car, is this normal, or is this somethig I should check out before I drive the car? I will tell you the car idles is smooth not choppy, revs quickly and smoothy, Below are the codes,

P0174 - System to Lean
P1000 - Monitor
Testing Not Complete
P1115 - Intake Air
Temperature 2 Circuit
High Input

P0108 - BARO Sensor : Sensor operating : * VREF shorted to : - VREF should be less :
: High Voltage Detected

I need your advice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• O
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list