• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

ABS light is on

99svtdvr

open for business
Apr 27, 2005
ok, so I checked the fluid, it's fine.

Put it on a code reader, throws no codes.

Any other suggestions?

Are the traction control and ABS linked together? The light on the traction control lights off when the ABS light comes on.

Think bleeding would help?

It is annoying me. Would like to fix it mysef, if I can. :dunno:

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Sep 12, 2005
99svtdvr said:
ok, so I checked the fluid, it's fine.

Put it on a code reader, throws no codes.

Any other suggestions?

Are the traction control and ABS linked together? The light on the traction control lights off when the ABS light comes on.

Think bleeding would help?

It is annoying me. Would like to fix it mysef, if I can. :dunno:

bleeding won't help. If it's setting a code you need to find out which one it is. It's probably stored in the history DTC's and you'll have to have a good scanner check it out, not the one's at auto zone. Go to you're neighbor hood shop and for $50 they should be able to tell you what it is then I'm sure someone on here can help you find it and get you a hook on on parts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info