• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Lets talk Suspension, Drivline and chassis

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
All right so this summer i got alot planned for my car... i was gonna do motor but i decided to go with driveline, suspension and chassis first, so pretty much heres what im thinkin, lemme know companys that u use and would recomend, also ne other parts u may recomend...

Chassis...
Hans subframes and jacking rails
Drive shaft loop (recomendations) also want a 1 piece not a 2 piece

Driveline...
Im pullin the driveshaft and polishin her up.
Upgraded 1/2 shafts (Companys and stages?)

Suspension...
Im pullin all control arms and painting lowers and polishing uppers
Bumpsteer kit (Companys Recomendations?)
Sway Bars (companys , recomendations ? Eibach)
Poly urathane bushings (companys and recomendations?)

Exterior...
Blacked out and pearled taillights and side markers
Window Tints (Have company just need %age)(looking for an in between tint)

Brakes
Stainless Steel Brake lines (companys and recomends?)

Interior...
Brushed sill plates w/cobra lettering (ss insterts)
Cobra floor mats (ss insterts)
Brushed door pins, and a/c knobs (already got upr)

Now thats a decent size list, thats what i wanna do, i dont wanan cheap out on ne thing, i can so the installs and stuff my self, any recomendations on companys and where to get good prices on them would be greatly appreciated. I dont have the money to do this yet, but the day school gets out, all jell will break loose :laughing2

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
ShelbyGuy said:
you dont mention what your intended usage is. what works for drag racing doesnt work at all for the road course.

you dont need a bumpsteer kit unless you've altered your suspension geometry.
So far intened use is road coarse, sreet driver type car. so far i have droped the car approx 2 in with eibach springs. i also plan on taking it to the strip, so pretty much both sides sof the spectrum... my intentions are to pretty much do the prpeventative measure. i do not want to be taking the car apart twice. So i want to have the car suspension, chassis and driveline set b4 i build the motor up, which im thinkin will be next winter-summer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info