• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

what does every0ne use?

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
sonicblue2003 said:
Probly gonna replace rear pads on Cobraetting low, just wonder what every1 is using. dealer pads? auto zone? lets here it. I hate the stock pads to much dust. have not had to replace fornt pads so I am looking for options on rear. Car only has 10,500 miles, maybe I should stop smoking the tires.... LOL
when I change mine, which will probably take forever I am going ceramic and having the rotor edges powder coated :cool:

no more brake dust :headbang:

Think the Cobra rear pads are bad, what they put on the Focus REALLY suck,
almost as bad as a beamer (rear pads) :mad:

sschassis

Senior Nilater
Jul 6, 2005
pads

Wiked03 said:
I used the Hawk HPS pads.... they stop good but are pretty fricken dusty, and a lil noisy.

Might used something else next time.

you are 100% right hawks pads they are very dusty & squeaky...... cobra EOM ford pads will probably be the best for what we are doing for street or strip they are pricey but I used all kinds of after market pad on my several cobras & always went back and used OEM ford pads I am going install them on my cobra soon

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info