• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Spark Plug Suggestions

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
hj16 said:
Brisk plugs are garbage, I would never use them. But thats just me.
Hank speaketh the truth. On a ported Eaton, the general consensus is TR6's gapped at .28 or .30 or BR7efs gapped at .32. Br7's are one step cooler than TR6's. I would get the BR7's.

This is a local forum, no one's gonna yell at you and tell you to do a search, ask away!

02RedL

hj16 said:
NGKs = $14 for 8
Densos = $60+ for 8
Why would you spend all that money on a car, ( ported blowers, different blowers, full exhaust systems, tires, wheels, etc, then skimp on plugs? :confused: I know the ngks work, but I seen somethin on a spark plug comparo, and the Densos had little or no miss detected at high rpms.

Cobra Dude

Regular
Mar 19, 2004
02RedL said:
Why would you spend all that money on a car, ( ported blowers, different blowers, full exhaust systems, tires, wheels, etc, then skimp on plugs? :confused: I know the ngks work, but I seen somethin on a spark plug comparo, and the Densos had little or no miss detected at high rpms.
I am not sure if anyone on this site races as much as I do but I use the NGK TR-6 for the entire race season and they are very dependable. They also continue to provide peak performance. Some of the racer (Cobra) I know have tried Densos and come back to NKG but I do not know if there problems were related to the plug.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info