• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Battery

Vobraman

Addict
Jul 15, 2005
Well...getting the car ready for a show, cleaning, waxing and that kind of stuff. After moving the car in the garage and a couple of hours of odds and ends, I go to start the car and barely turning over. Go under the hood and check the battery. Bingo, the orange dot is showing. No longer green. Can this battery be charged at this point or not ? Had an extra battery at the house, car fired right up.

Juggernaut

TCG Elite Member
Mar 16, 2005
Vobraman said:
Well...getting the car ready for a show, cleaning, waxing and that kind of stuff. After moving the car in the garage and a couple of hours of odds and ends, I go to start the car and barely turning over. Go under the hood and check the battery. Bingo, the orange dot is showing. No longer green. Can this battery be charged at this point or not ? Had an extra battery at the house, car fired right up.

i think you should be ok charging it tonihgt but id get another one soon

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Vobraman said:

brian...get a new battery, i dont want the 2am call..."yo mike i need a jump"

not that i wouldnt help you out anyway... :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info