• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

MIL sensor?

green99_svt

Regular
Oct 10, 2005
go to radio shack grab 2 1microfared dc capacitors(99cents each) and 2 1megaohm resistors 1/4 or 1/2 watt( they come in packs of 5 for 99cents so one pack will do.

take out both rear 02 sensors set them on the bench. cut the grey wire on the o2 harness and wire 1 resistor in series. then after the reisistor (closer to the plug) solder one end of the cap to the grey wire. then the other end of the cap splice into the black wire solder it in. tape it all up pretty and presto homemade mils for under 5 bux.

joes03cobra10thann

TCG Elite Member
Dec 23, 2005
green99_svt said:
go to radio shack grab 2 1microfared dc capacitors(99cents each) and 2 1megaohm resistors 1/4 or 1/2 watt( they come in packs of 5 for 99cents so one pack will do.

take out both rear 02 sensors set them on the bench. cut the grey wire on the o2 harness and wire 1 resistor in series. then after the reisistor (closer to the plug) solder one end of the cap to the grey wire. then the other end of the cap splice into the black wire solder it in. tape it all up pretty and presto homemade mils for under 5 bux.

How the hell did you figure that out?

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Sep 12, 2005
green99_svt said:
you know i honestly would like to say im a genius, but i found a scematic a few years ago online that is no longer available that i keep in the file cabinet for safe keeping.

ya know, i was just thinking this is a thread destined for you to make some $$$ on. But i guess we all share our secrets here. BTW, they work, i saw it my self.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info