• 💡 Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

LDC grille kits [finally] available

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Are your expensive aftermarket Heat Exchangers or Radiators getting rock and debris damage? Do you hate the plain look of the grill openings on the Terminator Cobras? Do you want a grill for your car but think the choices are either too expensive or too cheap? Are you looking for a grille that will allow decent airflow while still offering some protection for your easily damaged H/E or Radiator?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, LDC Chicago has a new product made just for you.

We are happy to announce that the LDC Chicago Upper and Lower Grille Kits are now available! Upper and Lower grilles are available in both Stainless Steel and Powder coated Black. If you want a little bling up front, buy the Stainless Steel. If you think the stock black look is the way to go, buy the Powder coated black. It’s your choice:

Powder Coated Black:

Do you just want to protect your H/E but like the black look of the stock openings? Then our black lower is for you. Check out the pictures. The black lower grilles blend into the stock black radiator background but still offer some protection for your expensive H/E. Do you want to protect the radiator, too? Add the black upper grille and save a few dollars by buying the entire kit.

Stainless Steel:

Do you want your car to stand out from the pack of Terminators? Do you need just a little bit more to beat that other Cobra in the car show judging? Check out the Upper and Lower Stainless Steel Grille Kit. It adds some style to the front of the Terminator Cobras. The stock black openings are very plain. Stainless Steel grilles are noticed immediately and get complimentary comments from the Mustang crowd. Buy just the Lower or buy the Upper and Lower Kit and save. I have the Stainless Steel Upper and Lower kit on my Terminator because I thought the combination of Stainless Steel Upper and Lower was the way to go. Look at the pictures and decide for yourself.

Materials:

We use expensive Stainless Steel woven wire in these grills. The woven wire provides a balance between protection from rocks and debris and decent airflow. The grilles are cut and bent to fit and then welded to retain their shape during the rigors of 100 mph+ quarter miles and highway blasts. We include brackets and all hardware necessary to mount these grilles on your’03-‘04 Cobra.

How do you get one?

Head on over to our site and order one today. www.ldcchicago.com

Attachments

• Resize 3.jpg
    Resize 3.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,197
  • Upper and lower grill kit home page.jpg
    Upper and lower grill kit home page.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 145

04svt

Screeming Yellow
Aug 31, 2005
it at all possible would really make the difference in purchase decision, whiuch we all pretty much know what its going to be hahahahah but i would like to get an idea. i have an 04 screaming yellow cobra if you could chop one up that would be cool if not cool also

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
04svt said:
it at all possible would really make the difference in purchase decision, whiuch we all pretty much know what its going to be hahahahah but i would like to get an idea. i have an 04 screaming yellow cobra if you could chop one up that would be cool if not cool also

I'm not that good and only have Paintshop but maybe someone will do it. Otherwise, you could always come to my house [Frankfort] and throw a kit on your car to see if you want it.

P

PearlBlue L

04svt said:
post a pic of your cars front and ill photoshop it for ya

Cobra Dude

Regular
Mar 19, 2004
Cobra Dude said:
I just ordered the kit. Looking forward to receiving it soon. Hope it does not hurt my E.T. :) :laughing2

I received my kit today (Tuesday). I will put it in when I start driving the Cobra again (when the weather gets better). Since I am not driving the Cobra, it is not a rush to install it but I am so happy to have the kit early. Thank You sooooooooo much. :) :)

03 Cobra

Jul 26, 2005
Juggernaut said:
Cliff when you grab some photo's on a silver car let me know, then ill make my mind up
+1

I would love to see what it looks like on a sliver cobra (the ss and black one PLEASE) PHOTO SHOP PLEASE the SS and THE BLACK PLEASE i want to buy one ASAP but would like to see what the SS and the BLACK looks like on a SILVER 03-04 Cobra. Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info