• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

MAF question

1badass96gt

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2004
I would try the SCT Bigger Air. I'm not sure if its a direct plug and play on a 01. Its says a direct fit for 03/04s cobras, but I use it on my 96 GT. How fast do you need it? With the holiday weekend it will be next to impossible to get any MAF before Tuesday. Sutton and the other local guys probably aren't open Monday.

Edit: Checked on sctflash.com went to customer forums and I'm pretty sure that you shouldn't have a problem with the BA2400 BigAir unit fitting straight in. I added a link of a guy changing his Pro-M for a Big Air. Reading through that might help you know what you need.

http://www.sctflash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2659&highlight=BA2400

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• cyac5l8trfcar
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list