• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

air in my system

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Sep 12, 2005
onecobra2fear said:
I have a electric water pump on my car how do i make sure i have removed all the air?

start and idle the car with the resivoir cap off. Let it idle untill it is at maximum opperating temp. Don't put the cap on untill it has idled for a couple minutes when it's hot. add coolant as needed when heating it up and watch for bubbles to come up out of the resivoir. Once it's hot put the cap on and drive the car around for about 15 minutes. Pull it into the garge or wherever and check the level. It should not go down much. Watch the guage when you're heating the car up and test driving. If it get's too hot turn it off for a couple mins. and then restart it. If you want to heat it up faster hold it at rpm for 30 secs. at a time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• O
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list