• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Pulleys

fireman02

Regular
Aug 30, 2005
OK I think I have convinced my wife that we (me) can afford the Cobra so I do not think I am going to sell it. Anyway, with my private stash of cash, every married guy needs one, I plan on getting Steg port and 2.93 BF pulley. I know I am going to sound like a complete jack ass but what combo of pulleys do I need or you guys recommend? Some have the BF 4 piece set others have metco lower (2,4,6,8 lb). I know the recommendation is a 4 lb lower with a 2.93, what else do I need? I am a little confused, so please help.

shanker

Amateur Expert
Mar 14, 2004
The only advice I can give you is know exactly what you want before you buy anything. Are you a hardcore drag racer needing every ounce of power or do you like the occasional 2nd and 3rd gears pulls(like me)? Are you going for the lowest cost and most power or do you want lots of reliable power? Just some stuff to consider first.

BTW I dont think you can go wrong with anything Billetflow sells.

fireman02

Regular
Aug 30, 2005
I planned on getting a tune this spring after I had installed the upgrades I will acquire over the winter. I just want to make sure that I get the right setup pulley wise so I will not have to redo and retune later on down the road. I want my car to make good reliable power with occasional trips to the strip.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info