• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Quick Help?????

04svt

Screeming Yellow
Aug 31, 2005
Hey guys i have a question ???? I am considering buying a Procharger P1SC-2 for my 04 cobra. My question is can i run a stock fuel set up and stock injectors??? i priced out the kit and it would be $3500 to the door.. and thats enough for me but if i have to get into the fuel system$$$$$$$$ i might hold off i dont want to start this project and then put it off due to lack of funding your help is is apreciated thanks Chris :burnout:

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
04svt said:
Hey guys i have a question ???? I am considering buying a Procharger P1SC-2 for my 04 cobra. My question is can i run a stock fuel set up and stock injectors??? i priced out the kit and it would be $3500 to the door.. and thats enough for me but if i have to get into the fuel system$$$$$$$$ i might hold off i dont want to start this project and then put it off due to lack of funding your help is is apreciated thanks Chris :burnout:

getting the procharger alone without the supporting mods in my opinion does not make alot of sence..wait till you have the $$ for the whole shootin match THEN get tit..

04svt

Screeming Yellow
Aug 31, 2005
so i got the feelin here that p1sc2 is not the way to go... see im new to all this cobra stuff. i use to have a 2000 saleen that i sold to my bro and its procharged and it is f***kin awsome i love it so i wanted the same thing and i wanted to be different and not get the typical whipple or kb you know???

LSX7

ridng dirty
Oct 9, 2005
04svt said:
so i got the feelin here that p1sc2 is not the way to go... see im new to all this cobra stuff. i use to have a 2000 saleen that i sold to my bro and its procharged and it is f***kin awsome i love it so i wanted the same thing and i wanted to be different and not get the typical whipple or kb you know???
yeah but there is a reason why most people do that shit you know

Juggernaut

TCG Elite Member
Mar 16, 2005
04svt said:

turbo that slut then :biggthump :headbang: or just port and spray her and get 625 + hp :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info