• 💡 Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

People with line locks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
You gettin one Carl?? They are fun!!! I mounted my switch on the plastic panel on the left side of the trans tunnel. Its just to the right of where my right calf is. I wanted Speed Inc to mount it on the panel under the steering wheel, but they put it where it is now anyways :rolleyes: Its a good spot, almost unnoticeable, and I've never accidentally hit it with my leg or anything. Which kit are you lookin at? I really recommend the SLP, works great, break pedal feels stock...Have fun

Jason

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
firstsvt said:
You gettin one Carl?? They are fun!!! I mounted my switch on the plastic panel on the left side of the trans tunnel. Its just to the right of where my right calf is. I wanted Speed Inc to mount it on the panel under the steering wheel, but they put it where it is now anyways :rolleyes: Its a good spot, almost unnoticeable, and I've never accidentally hit it with my leg or anything. Which kit are you lookin at? I really recommend the SLP, works great, break pedal feels stock...Have fun

Jason

Bought the SLP kit over the weekend (thanks Mike :D )... prob won't get it installed till I do the clutch.

I like that idea on the switch placement though!

JPKII

It's just me...
Mar 26, 2004
I am going to install my switch (SLP kit) on plastic bezel around the shifter near the cigarette lighter. I have some high power (approx. 20 Amp) locking quick connectors I bought for another project. I am going to use these so the bezel is still easily removed. I am going to put three switches (all the same illuminated switches) in. One is for line lock, one for intercooler pump, one for radiator fan. I'm also going to mount an interposing relay somewhere to actuate the line lock solenoid itself. I've had the kit for about 4 months now, I am just lazy and I like to torture myself. Instead of doing it on a nice warm summer evening I get to do it when 30 below. ;)

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
B

Boost12

Wiked03 said:
Autos are for girls. Why do you think Beth wants a lightning and not a cobra?

:p :joke:
haha I know its gonna suck when I cut a 1.4 60ft time :headbang: Woll see where you six speed guys are then. Wait I know where :crying: :lmao: Im Just kidding carl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info