• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Question..

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
What did you guys take off or work on when you pulled the idlers? Is it possible you have an air leak in the CAI/intake?

Air leak in CAI/intake, throttle body sticking, or loose screw holding TB to plenum. You may also have to adjust the screw on the TB that controls the idle. I had to put a return spring and adjust the screw on the TB before my Accufab worked properly.

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
cobravenom39 said:
Air leak in CAI/intake, throttle body sticking, or loose screw holding TB to plenum. You may also have to adjust the screw on the TB that controls the idle. I had to put a return spring and adjust the screw on the TB before my Accufab worked properly.
we had this issue (with ours)
-but it was a new throttle body etc.
but I doubt its the case with Mikey's :( :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info