• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Predator Help

Portage Cobra

Jul 21, 2005
Well just got my new predator in last night. I bought it used and I just wanted to make sure it was not "married" to the previous car. (History of car.. bought in July of 05 used. I know it had a 2.75 pulley and the a sticker in the engine bay with a reflas number from ford) Plugged it in and started to do install the pulley tune and the Predator said that I may have a chip installed. :dunno: I tried again and it said the same thing. Where would the chip be at and if I remove it will the stock tune still be in the computer. Does the chip overwrite the tune or modify it like the predator does? Help please..... How can I install the predator tune. I had the car dynoed and the air fuel was a little lean and it seemed not to make as much power as I hoped. 425rwhp/417 ftlbs

2.75 Pulley/K&N FIPK/BBK O/R xpipe ported throttle plenum NGK TR6's

-Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Portage Cobra
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list