• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

04 Cobra at the Chevy dealership

imported_JacobK

Regular
Oct 21, 2004
I just wanted to post this so if anyone is looking for one. I wanted to pick it up SOOOO bad but its hard since i still owe $8000 on my camaro and they will only give me like $6000 for it. But is a silver 04 with 17,000 miles on it, and they are asking $24,995. Car seems to be stock, and never been pullied or anything. Its at Advantage Chevrolet in Hodgkins, right across the street from WestField Ford

imported_JacobK

Regular
Oct 21, 2004
but see i have a $263 a month car payment right now and i love it, its not alot, and i have been getting closer and closer to paying off some debt im in right now. So unless i can get a $350 or lower a month payment i wont be able to do it. I talked to one of the salesmen i am pretty good friends with and he said he could get me probbaly like $2000 off what they are asking for it. I guess they gave the kid $20,000 for it. he traded it in on a C6

tom03Cobra

YEEOWZZAA
Dec 13, 2004
cobravenom39 said:
Ha, I drove mine home in the snow, too!

same

dealer took my lightning in trade (last year, and '03 lightning with 33K miles that was in an accident) for a '03 cobra with 13K miles. Kept gaggling with the sales manager. I paid $1000 and the tax on the difference (plus T,T, and plates). The truck was ready to EXPLODE (6lb lower, chip, intake, ex, traction bars, shift kit) from being beat on every one of those 33K miles. So I definatley came out ahead. I sold the Cobra end of this year, and came out about $3K ahead (even after the mods on the cobra)

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
JacobK said:
but see i have a $263 a month car payment right now and i love it, its not alot, and i have been getting closer and closer to paying off some debt im in right now. So unless i can get a $350 or lower a month payment i wont be able to do it. I talked to one of the salesmen i am pretty good friends with and he said he could get me probbaly like $2000 off what they are asking for it. I guess they gave the kid $20,000 for it. he traded it in on a C6

Pay off you other shit first! There's a total of 19,440 03 and 04 Cobra's out there! There will be other cars. Don't put yourself in a spot where you have the Repo Man hiding in the bushes at 3am..
just my .02

P.S stay off the car lots! your making it worse for yourself

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info