• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

LFP or PreFab

Vobraman

Addict
Jul 15, 2005
I have been looking at these larger coolant tanks and talking with Andy (you know getting cool points) just wondering what other's may think. I noticed that the Prefab has a drain in there's. However, do not know if the LFP does. They both are the same money polished shipped...within a couple of dollars. I hate the red cap...nothing under my hood is red...so I want Black.
Just wondering what thoughts are on this.

:headbang:

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
I love my PFab, I connected a short section of hose to the drain so I can drain it down cleanly @ the track to put ice in. The PFab is a nice piece but if you order it straight from them, I wouldnt plan on seeing it until Feb.1 !!!! :rolleyes: His (Eric's) customer service is the worst of any vendor that I have ever seen :uzi: It took 2 and a half months to get mine!!

Buy a used one if you can find one....Just my 2 cents

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info