• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Anyone on here use the Anderson PMS system?

1RWHP

One Slow Cobra
Jun 29, 2005
I am running the Anderson Motorsports 2004 PMS system in the Cobra.. And will be needing a tune shortly to compensate for the Vortech I'm slapping on.

Is there anyone here who can recommend me to someone? I believe Sutton doesn't work with PMS unfortunately, or I'd be knocking at their door.

A concern of mine is to maintain confidentiality with any numbers made during the dyno session, I seem to have had a problem in the past with gentlemen tuning my car running off and letting plenty of HP/TQ numbers go.

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
1RWHP said:
I am running the Anderson Motorsports 2004 PMS system in the Cobra.. And will be needing a tune shortly to compensate for the Vortech I'm slapping on.

Is there anyone here who can recommend me to someone? I believe Sutton doesn't work with PMS unfortunately, or I'd be knocking at their door.

A concern of mine is to maintain confidentiality with any numbers made during the dyno session, I seem to have had a problem in the past with gentlemen tuning my car running off and letting plenty of HP/TQ numbers go.

lemme know if i can help... please visit my website and read testimonial section.

thanks bob

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info