• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Camera Mount bar???

Shaggy

Adrenaline Junkie
Aug 24, 2005
ive seen someone who had a harness bar that conected to the seatbelt loop fuckers on the B pillar, he had a camera mounted to that. my buddy and i made a harness bar for my friends RX-7. it was pretty easy so i think im gonna make one for our cars. along with the rear strut tower brace that HANS racecraft sells for $150. all either of them are is a piece of tubing and 2 brakcets. simple as shit to make and ill sell em cheaper than everyone else! i wanted to do this since i helped install a rear strut tower brace and it needed some convincing to go in right. then he told me what he paid for it :eek: its 3 peices of metal! ill weld up a shit load of them sumunabitches. and make sure they are all PERFECT fit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list