• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

info anout supercharging 01 cobra

jay_Z_SVT

Mar 2, 2004
im in the tunning process right now of my p1sc 99 cobra
i see 6psi (so far) at the manifold and my mass air meter pegs at 4800rpm
but so far ive seen
424 rwhp and 400 rwtq. once im all set up right and get a full tune i should see around 480-460rwhp
im converting to a draw through mass air set up.
i recomend doing that right away or buy a good blow through style set up right away.

go with a tr6 ngk spark plug gapped between .035-.030 ( i would start with .035)
go with 42lb injectors and if you go with a draw through style mass air meter go with the lightning meter or sct2400 meter.
good luck
J

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Sep 12, 2005
jay_Z_SVT said:
im in the tunning process right now of my p1sc 99 cobra
i see 6psi (so far) at the manifold and my mass air meter pegs at 4800rpm
but so far ive seen
424 rwhp and 400 rwtq. once im all set up right and get a full tune i should see around 480-460rwhp
im converting to a draw through mass air set up.
i recomend doing that right away or buy a good blow through style set up right away.

go with a tr6 ngk spark plug gapped between .035-.030 ( i would start with .035)
go with 42lb injectors and if you go with a draw through style mass air meter go with the lightning meter or sct2400 meter.
good luck
J

I've already got 42lbs injectors, lightining meter, sct, and the blower is set up for 8 psi. now I need a fuel system. My p1sc stage II w/3core intercooler will be here on thursday. can't wait.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info