• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

roll cage

Rush Racing

Banned
Nov 14, 2005
We do cages but not to cut interior panels, you have to cut the the rear deck panel to bring the rear bars down or go through the seat.

Also the cage if you dont do through the dash you wont have that much room to get in

We have customers that have the maximum motorsport roll bars but a lot of them are not nhra legal if that is an issue

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Call a guy named "Nile" at S&S Chassis. 847-678-3000. I bet he sets you straight. His shop is in Schiller Park, IL.

I met him at the track, and if his shop is anything like he drives, YOU WILL BE HAPPY! I've seen 11.4's with just a pulley and a tune....HIS tunes that is.

Can't hurt to call or check the place out.

B

Boost12

Hey regis PM me the price that they gave you so I can figure out how much its gonna coast out the door.... Im not looking to spend any crazy money on a cage but want it done right and very clean so I guess more money is ok in this case cause the inside of the cobras too sexy to fuck around with ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info