• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Well I am a L owner now, welcome me and stuff

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
I bought a 1994 Black L last weekend. Looking for mods if you got any send me a PM. She is kinda rough but will make a good tow rig for my 03 Cobra. Here is a few crappy pics, I will take some more later.

Attachments

• rear right small.jpg
    rear right small.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 10
  • small front.jpg
    small front.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 114
  • small pass front.jpg
    small pass front.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 7

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Alright Jeff! Way to Go on the 94 L !
One thing I'd look out for right now is a recall they have for a Cruise Control Relay. If the Truck hasn't been Fixed, there is a Chance of fire.

For Mods you want NLOC.net

This is a Speed Density motor if it is still stock, so you have to be careful with Bolt on Speed mods - The CPU is Dumb as a Box of Rocks.

Welcome to the Pushrod Side.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Oh yeah - You said you were going to use this L as a tow rig. That Tube Bumper is only rated for 2000 Lbs capacity. No Kidding. Check the owners manual.

I pulled my bumper for a custom Rollpan w/folddown Rear plate to access a class 3 hide away hitch.

One last thing. The 94's came with either a console or a fold down jumpseat/mini-console. If you have a Jumpseat and wish to have a regular L console My wife is driving me crazy looking for a third seat. Wanna make a deal?

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
It has the jump seat, tube bumper, and sliding rear window. I will think about it, PM with offer or trade details.

I was gonna put a class three hitch on it and sell the tube bumper also.

It has some bugs that I need to fix:
bouncy speedo
random airbag light
random ABS light
Trans had issue in 4th, drops into neutral at high speeds
dented bed

I got it for pretty cheap so I expected the issues, it did make is all the way back from Ann Arbor though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info