• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Oil?

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
Whoever thinks synthetic motor oil "isn't the best for supercharged cars" doesn't know what he is talking about. Pretty much every performance car comes with FULL synthetic from the factory (Corvette, Evolution (turbocharged!), Viper, etc). Ford has the car come with Synthetic Blend from the factory. Full synthetic is the way to go, it is superior compared to regular oil especially when put in extreme heat/cold situations.

Shaggy said:
i read on another forum someone said that synthetic oil isnt the best for our cars i.e. supercharged motors???????

ive always used mobil 1 fully synthetic in my GT and now in the Cobra, i dont see how this could be a problem or anything but i figured id ask :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info