• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Where can I get the LDC Head Cooling mod...?

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
I just ordered a Centerforce DFX, TOB, and Findanza aluminum flywheel, all for a 26 spline input shaft that I'm trying to locate. Since I'm gonna have the trans out, I want to get the LDC cooling mod done, who do I have to talk to and, most important, HOW MUCH?? And where is a good place to get a 26 spline input shaft and kit? Thanks! I'm probably gonna have Speed Inc. do this but I can get the parts cheaper so I want to collect what ever I can to soften the blow to my wallet....

-Mike

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
Sweet! Thanks! It says that the 26-spline input shaft and the bearing is $240.21. Is that the whole kit? Just the shaft and bearing? Or is there more to it than that (I'm not counting the installation). It's not as expensive as I thought, but it still ain't cheap. Hopefully I can amass all the parts and have it installed before the winter hits. I wanna visit the track at least one more time this season.

-Mike

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info