• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Going to pull the motor this weekend

Tranzlucent

Say When
Jun 7, 2004
Well, I was thinking about starting on Saturday or maybe next weekend and going from there. All are welcome.

I am not 100% positive on this, but so far it looks like it might be a nice day on saturday and next weekend aint looking too bad either and if we had 5-10 really nice/loud cars at my house, the neighbors would f'n hate me :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: So if anyone wants to show up that day, that's cool with me.

Good friend Tyler will be there for sure. He has no life and likes mustangs, so that works.

Anyone interested in coming out , let me know and I'll post up some good directions and you can get to my house from there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info