• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

tranny and hookers

green99_svt

Regular
Oct 10, 2005
ok so the title sounds a bit gross. i thought the trans was supposed to be easy to remove on a cobra with hooker long tubes. i had to flip the trans on its side to get the stupid thing out. it gets stuck between the floor and one of the primarys on the pass side. i just want to know how hard its going to be to get it back in. anyway as luck goes i pull the clutch and my flywheel is smoked as well as the clutch. so now i ordered a 03 alum flywheel. 99 tob and pilot, new fork and a dual friction centerforce as i never want to do this again. though with my luck ill blow the trans next week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info