• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What's this motor worth?

Tranzlucent

Say When
Jun 7, 2004
I'm going to go with a complete new motor in preparation (see sig) for a monster turbo project. I have my motor that I am looking to sell to a friend. The only thing that I am keeping off of my motor is going to be the heads. My eaton setup (complete) with bf pullies, cai, and catback exhaust and LFP HE are going to be sold to a really good friend of mine and he is going to buy my block and crank as well. He knows that I have fried a piston and is going to hone the block and I'm going to make him overbore it and put some bulletproof goodies inside. It's for his 94gt. What is this worth? Remember, I dont want to get f'd and I don't want to f him either. I"ll be helping in the swap/removal. He going to keep the eaton and spray the hell out of it. What is it worth?

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
"My eaton setup (complete) with bf pullies, cai, and catback exhaust and LFP HE are going to be sold to a really good friend of mine and he is going to buy my block and crank as well. He knows that I have fried a piston and is going to hone the block and I'm going to make him overbore it and put some bulletproof goodies inside."

Are the Rods good? If so Id say $1000 for the Block/Crank/Rods... to be fair to a buddy.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Tranzlucent said:
Yeah everything is in good working order except for the pistons. So would 3k be too far out of the questions for everything except heads/cams?
"My eaton setup (complete) with bf pullies, cai, and catback exhaust and LFP HE"

So...you're saying... The Eaton, Plenum, TB, Lower Intake, Intercooler, IC Resevior, HX, IC Pump, Lines, CAI, Pullies, and Cat Back are worth 2K?

Id say thats fair.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info